K2Q Cozy Grate Fireplace Heater with Built-In Fire Back
Efficient, affordable, and built to last a lifetime.
DIY KIT, WELDING, CUTTING, GRINDING, PAINTING, REQUIRED.
Please provide these measurements in the note field of your payment:
depth at top?
depth at bottom?
width in back?
width of the opening?
height of the opening?
door frame width for the 2x2 bottom?
- K2Q or "Cube" fireplace heater with built-in fire back
- Up to 24" wide, 24" tall (not including the 3" adjustable legs), 24" deep,1/8" thick structural steel (You can use a cardboard box of this size to test the fit into your fireplace)
- Stock sizes available in 14”, 16”, 20”, or 24” wide and 14", 16”, 20", or 24" deep
- The "Cube" is designed with the greatest surface area to provide clean and efficient firewood combustion and optimal home circulation
- Suitable for furnaces with or without any existing glass doors
- If used with glass doors, the "Cube" will raise them 2" higher as it slips in underneath
- Works in masonry and zero-clearance fireplaces, as well as with gas logs or gas starters
- Built with 100% renewable wind and hydro electricity
- Made with fully welded uncoated non-galvanized structural-grade industrial carbon steel, and UL certified electrical components
- Plugs into a standard 110 VAC wall outlet and consumes about 30 watts, which is equivalent to a couple compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Quiet running at a measured 50 dB or fewer decibels and rated at 100 CFM each
- Option to add removable ash tray for faster cleanup
- Option to add blower speed control to further reduce background hum
- Option to add full fireback
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for assembly and ground shipping
- Made in the USA
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application