L20HTH16D Hard Times Heater Fireplace Grate Heater Exchanger Blower Fireback AndIron Rack Heatilator Furnace Electric Wood Gas Pellet Metal Brick Hearth Heater
Discover the elegance, efficiency, and durability behind our fully-welded steel fireplace heat exchangers that turn your fireplace hearth into a hot air blowing furnace to heat your home. Designed to have the ultimate blend of appeal, efficiency, customization, fit and functionality.
We literally blow away and melt the competition, no other manufacturers grate heaters are more sturdy and well built, compare our specifications like surface area and amount of material in steel weight. These are High End products; we do not cut corners on quality of build or component.
Introducing the L20HTH16D Left Hand Fan Hard Times Heater Fireplace Grate Heat Exchanger. Fireback AndIron Blower Rack Heatilator Furnace Electric Wood Gas Pellet Metal Brick Hearth Heater
- 20" wide, 6" tall (not including the 0-3" adjustable legs), 16" deep (You can use a cardboard box of this size to test the fit into your fireplace)
- Provides 4.29 square feet of heat exchanger surface area for maximum BTU extraction and thermal reclamation with its powerful yet quiet 105 CFM ball bearing 20 watt 43 dBA blower
- Made to order for best fit out of 30# of fully welded structural steel 1/8" thick that conducts less heat and has a higher thermal resistance than thinner steel but offers a long useful lifespan.
- Works in masonry and zero-clearance metal fireplaces burning logs, firewood, wood pellet baskets, as well as with gas logs or gas starters
- Built with 100% renewable solar, wind, and hydro electricity
- Made with fully welded uncoated non-galvanized structural-grade industrial carbon steel, and UL certified electrical components
- Sturdier than any other manufacturers grate assembled with screws that can wear and wobble. Strong enough construction to support the weight of a car parked on top!
- Our AC fans use a inline rotary on/off thumb switch with a thermally shielded 6'+ cord that plugs into a standard 110 VAC wall outlet.
- In an emergency power outage they can be easily powered many hours by a UPS battery and inverter backup
- Option to add ASH removable lift up and out ash tray / bucket for fast easy cleanup
- Option to add VS variable speed fan controller to further reduce background hum for the perfect ambiance.
- Delivered to your door within 2 weeks (see options for shipping outside of USA, Mexico, or Canada in checkout)
- Easy installation by attaching fans with 4 screws and adjusting 4 3" leg bolts to suit.
- Made in the USA
Once your order is paid, the packing and shipping slips are printed and added to the back of the shop assembly que, once its turn comes up, the assembly is built to fit, if painted add up to 2 days for dry time prior to shipping. UPS pickups are scheduled for every mon wed fri, your tracking number will go live after UPS picks up your boxed item.