The indominable "Rib Cage" for your double-sided fireplace!
For double-sided fireplaces and hearths
- Dimensions available 24", 28", 36", or 44" wide (rib to rib), 14,16,20, or 24" tall, 36" deep (fan to outlet face) with our stock sizes of 14", 16", 20" and 24" subcomponents
- The "Rib Cage" uses a ducted fan to force air through the heat exchanger drawn in from one side of your fireplace, then blow out the hot air into the adjacent rooms
- Capable of providing heat in power outage with a small inverter and battery UPS (uninterruptable power supply)
- Comes with detachable fan
- Works in masonry and zero-clearance fireplaces, as well as with gas logs or gas starters
- Designed with the greatest surface area to capture and move into your home the highest percentage of the BTU heat generated by your fire
- Made with fully welded uncoated non-galvanized structural-grade industrial carbon steel, and UL certified electrical components
- AC fans plug into a standard 110 VAC wall outlet
- Quiet running at a measured 50 dB or fewer decibels and rated at 100 CFM each
Note: if you are ordering the DIY Kit Welding is required for assembly.
- Please allow for the 3 to 5 day assembly time prior to your order shipping (This can be longer during winter season as orders get backed up.)