CHP Wood Pellet Rocket Stove with Cooktop Heat Exchanger Legs and Pellet Hopper
Compact, efficient, and durable pellet rocket stove for small diameter fuel.
Watch our product overview video below:
- Measures 3" wide, 24" tall, and 12" deep
- Weighs 35 #
- Includes CHP-C combustor, 3" stove pipe connector, flame-resistant Nomex® pellet hopper, cook top heat exchanger, legs and 2" flexible pellet feeder tube
- Made using a laser cut, stainless steel rocket nozzle combustor
- Can be used in an RV, trailer, boat, tent, yurt, cabin or tiny home etc..
- With the optional thermalelectric water heater it will produce about 500w of electricity, hot water, light, cooking and heat
- Burns wood pellets, corn, compressed algae, pelletized fuel, wood up to 2x2 and anything more that will reliably feed down the steep feed tube.
- This stove is designed for long burn times with minimal stoking or cleanup, you simply turn it up or down to match the continuous heat needed
- Capable of producing up to 20K BTU per hour of continuous heat.
- Designed with a efficient smokeless combustion system that exceeds 2300° degrees Fahrenheit well above the temp requirement to cleanly combust any carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide
- Heating output can be regulated by a shutter valve that adjusts the rate of oxidization induction through its superheated secondary combustion air double wall design
- Pellet feeder has knife value for easy shutoff of the stove
- Caps are removable for easy cleanup and maintenance
- Option to add 12" x 24" polished stainless steel reflectors for corner mount setups
- Ready for immediate shipping (see options for shipping outside of USA, Mexico, or Canada in checkout).
- Made in the USA