WPC Wood Pellet Stove Combustor Only the Core of our CHP
WPC Wood Pellet Stove Combustor Only the Core of our CHP.
COMPACT, EFFICIENT, AND DURABLE PELLET ROCKET STOVE FOR SMALL DIAMETER FUEL.
Watch our product overview video below:
- Measures 3" wide, 24" tall, and 3" deep
- Weighs 7 kilograms
- Includes combustor only, add your own hopper, heat exchanger, and stand or mount.
- Made using a laser cut, stainless steel rocket nozzle combustor
- Can be used in an RV, sauna, trailer, residential home, boat, tent, yurt, cabin or tiny home to produce electricity, hot water, light, and heat
- Burns wood pellets, corn, compressed algae, pelletized fuel.
- Cannot burn split firewood, sticks or other large non-granular wood biomass
- Capable of producing enough heat 20,000 btu\hr to keep a 2,000 square foot home warm and cozy
- Designed with a smokeless combustion system that reaches 2300° degrees Fahrenheit exceeding requirement to combust any carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide
- Heating output can be regulated by a slide valve that adjusts the rate of oxidization induction through its superheated secondary combustion air double wall design
- Pellet feeder has knife valve for easy shutoff of the stove
- Caps are removable for easy cleanup and maintenance
- Option to add 12" x 24" polished stainless steel reflectors for corner mount setups
- Ready for immediate shipping (see options for shipping outside of USA, Mexico, or Canada in checkout
- Easy installation, basic assembly required
- Made in the USA